|Bliss of London’s ethos is the optimization of the horse, rider and saddle union be achieved. I am thrilled to be an affiliate of this bespoke saddlery!
I am available to evaluate your horse’s gait and and conformation. I will assess your saddle on and off the horse. I will take a history and conduct a palpation examination of your horse’s back and evaluate your horse in motion under saddle. I will evaluate the riders position, offering biomechanical enhancements.
If your aspiration is a customized Bliss of London saddle, I will take tracings to ensure the evolution of perfect rider, horse continuity.
- B.A. Goucher College Biological Sciences
- D.C. National University of Health Sciences
- UK Society of Master Saddlers Trained Fitter
- Bliss of London Qualified Fitter
- Team Chiropractor Goucher College
I live and practice in Baltimore. My sons, Elliott and Tyler are pursuing their university degrees and are intent on making the planet a better place.
I am available to visit your stables in Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and Pennsylvania.
- New saddle fitting: $150.00 Horse must be sound and groomed.
- Be prepared to ride.
- Please allow two hours for this initial evaluation
Saddle/Rider evaluation: 1 hour $100. New saddle trials offered.