Bliss Baloubet Bridle
- Perfect for Hunter Jumpers and fine horses
- Traditional fastening classical/equerry padded 5/8″ noseband
- Cutaway or Anatomical Headpiece
- Also available in a double bridle
- Finest English full grain leather
- Stainless steel fittings
- Made in England – for quality and safety
£220.00 – £270.00
The Bliss of London Baloubet Bridle is classically delicate. Perfect for finer boned horse and ponies.
This traditionally styled cavesson bridle is made from the highest quality English leather. Lightly padded with delicate stitch detail this elegant bridle is a beautiful addition to you horse wardrobe. The 1/2″ browband has a gentle curve to follow the contour of the brow, the noseband is slightly wider at 5/8″ to create the perfect balance.
The classical styling of this bridle is very popular with Hunter Jumpers in the USA.
This bridle can be completed with either the Loxley Cutaway head piece of the Bliss of London Anatomical headpiece and is also available as a Double bridle.
* Contrasting stitching feature available on noseband and browband
Please contact us for further colour combination options.
Pony, Cob, Full, XFull
Black, Cocoa, Claret ( Special Order)
Cutaway, Cutaway Double, Anatomical, Anatomical Double